Saturday, June 18, 2016

Father's Day

I wanted to post some pictures of my sons and their boys so I started looking at old photographs. It took a long time because looking took me on a trip down Memory Lane.

 
This picture is from July, 2003 when Mike and his family came to visit us in San Miguel. It was a giggling wrestling match on the couch. 
 

This is Doug and his boys and it was made on June 17, 2006, ten years ago. June 17th is Doug's birthday and the picture was made in the morning.

Good Fathers. Wonderful Grandsons. I'm a lucky woman.

Happy Father's Day to Mike and Doug.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. I was doing the same thing this afternoon.......and it IS a walk down Memory Lane. It is a beautiful gift to see our son's providing love and memories to their children, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me think I should put together a family album of my digital pictures.

      Delete