Saturday, February 27, 2016

2016 Weather Forecast


It is Spring in San Miguel. My nasturtiums are blooming. The lime tree is covered in blossoms and busy bees.

In my opinion our winter lasts from the middle of December to the middle of February when it starts to warm up. We have even had a few days in the past 10 days that made it up to the eighties. The nights are still cool but I'm not turning on the warming pad on the bed anymore. When I leave for exercise class in the morning I need a light jacket but an hour and a half later, it is unnecessary.

By the end of next month the weather will be heading into the "hot" season. During that time even the nights can be hot and some people have installed AC units for their bedrooms. The hot weather will last until the rains start. hopefully about the middle of June. Then we will be back to lovely weather until the middle of December.

And that is my weather forecast for 2016.

4 comments:

  1. Can hardly wait to be there ... smell the rain and feel the bright sunny days. Not to mention the margaritas and lovely company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can hardly wait to be there ..... to smell the earth after it rains and feel the warm sunshine. Not to mention the Margaritas and lovely company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to having you here as well. And your new bathroom is almost finished.

      Delete